A new year is often a time for change, and here at the Mobility One used cars centre in Tackley in Oxfordshire this means that we have been working hard on the construction of our brand new website. It’s been carefully designed by seasoned industry experts to deliver a more user-friendly and easier to navigate experience. Please take a few moments to take a look and let us know what you think!
Of course, a commitment to delivering a truly user-friendly and easy-to-use wheelchair accessible motoring experience has been at the heart of everything we have done during the last fifteen years, to help people across the country to be as mobile as it’s possible for them to be. The website may have changed, but our other commitments will remain as strong as ever, seeing us constantly working to...
• offer a detailed at-home assessment for both vehicle drivers and wheelchair users anywhere across the country
• provide the highest quality of wheelchair accessible vehicles; ones that have been professionally-prepared and scrupulously maintained to keep on-road costs as low as possible
• offer a choice of rear and side entry, drive-from and up-front options, as well as multiple-seated, rear tail-lifts, electric winches and multiple wheelchair user functions
• provide a choice of long-term rental, leasing, and finance payment options
• ensure every vehicle purchased is provided with both a full working demonstration and detailed written user instructions
Another unchangeable part of our business must make us fairly unique; each vehicle undergoes a rigorous quality control inspection – and this is always carried out personally by our MD - immediately prior to delivery. In an ever-changing world, some important things do remain constant!